A Flat In Town has a different charge structure for long term tenants and short term guests.
If you are applying for a property as your main or only residence going forward, please see the long term payments. For short term (ie you are only in the city temporarily and have a permanent home elsewhere) and festival lets, please see the Short Term/Festival charges.
Long Term Payments
1) A deposit of one and half month's rent. This will be lodged with Safe Deposits Scotland for the duration of your tenancy.
2) A month's rent in advance.
Short Term/Festival Charges
1) The deposit (normally in the region of either one month's rent for Short Term lets or one week's rent for Festival lets). This is held by A Flat In Town for the duration of your stay.
2) A month's rent in advance
3) An administration fee of £60 (£50 + VAT)
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We prefer for all payments to be made to us via bank transfer (details can be supplied). For international payments, we recommend using Transferwise. If using your bank for an international payment, please note that bank charges are usually applied by both the sending and receiving bank, so please adjust any payments to ensure that the full invoiced amount reaches our account. Domestic bank transfers should not incur any fees for tenants.
Unfortunately we cannot accept credit/debit card payments.