We offer a variety of services to any landlord thinking "How can I rent my flat in Edinburgh?".
Whether your property to let is available for a short Festival let or for many years to come, A Flat In Town offers a property management service to suit your needs. We also offer a tenant finding service that takes the hassle out of the initial letting process but leaves the day to day management to the landlord if they would still like to be involved. Our flat rental advice is specific to your circumstances and can be tailored to your requirements. If you have a flat to let in Edinburgh, A Flat In Town would like to hear from you.
Please see the links below for examples of our properties:
- Advise on rental potential of your property and quote a price
- Advise on the paperwork required for letting
- Advertise your property
- Arrange and conduct viewings
- Vet prospective tenants
- Draw up contracts/leases
- Organise required safety checks
- Process deposits and organise monthly rental payments
- Draw up an inventory
- Pay rent to you promptly after receipt from the tenants (rent collection and
issuing monthly statements)
- Provide an on going factoring service, dealing with any maintenance
issues as they arise
- Arrange lease extensions and formal notice to quit paperwork
- Re-market the property to minimise empty periods between lets
- Conduct routine inspections
- Check the property on completion of the let
It is standard for a landlord to choose either our Full Management service (includes all the points opposite) or the Set Up/Tenant Finding Service (we do all the initial work to find the tenants, the paperwork and move them in to the property, but hand over the day today running of the property to the landlord). However, we are usually able to tailor the service to meet your requirements and are happy to discuss options with you. For prices, please see the Outline of Charges link on the menu opposite.