A Flat In Town has a different charge structure for long term and short term tenants.
If you are applying for a let of 6 months or longer, please see the long term payments and for shorter and festival lets, please see the Short Term/Festival charges.
Long Term Payments
1) A deposit of one and half month's rent. This will be lodged with Safe Deposits Scotland for the duration of your tenancy.
2) A month's rent in advance.
Short Term/Festival Charges
1) The deposit (normally in the region of either one month's rent for Short Term lets or one week's rent for Festival lets)
2) A month's rent in advance
3) An administration fee of £50 + VAT
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We prefer for all payments to be made to us via bank transfer (details can be supplied). For international payments please note that bank charges are usually applied by both the sending and receiving bank, so please adjust any payments to ensure that the full invoiced amount reaches our account. Domestic bank transfers should not incur any fees for tenants.
We also accept cash at the office, although our ability to supply change is limited.
Unfortunately we cannot accept credit/debit card payments.