locating your area
A Flat In Town is ready to help advise on the location of your property, however here is a brief guide to get you started.
We have listed the areas we would recommend as being the most convenient. However, Edinburgh is a very small city with excellent public transport, so please don't feel that these are your only options.
There is a huge amount going on in Edinburgh to attract any visitor to the city but here are some of the highlights...
- Western General
- Search for areas such as Comely Bank, Stockbridge, West End and Dean Village.
- Royal Infirmary
- Search for areas such as Newington, Mayfield, Bruntsfield and Morningside.
- Festival Theatre
- Search for areas such as Newington, Marchmont and Old Town.
- Kings Theatre
- Search for areas such as Tollcross, Bruntsfield and Marchmont.
- Search for areas such as New Town, Leith Walk and Hillside.
- Search for areas such as Newington, Marchmont, Holyrood and Old Town.
- Usher Hall
- Search for areas such as West End, Tolcross and Haymarket.
- Edinburgh University:
- Search for areas such as Newington, Marchmont, Bruntsfield, Old Town and New Town.
- QMUC (Musselburgh):
- Search for areas such as Leith, Easter Road and Leith Walk.
- Search for areas such as Gorgie, Dalry, Slateford and Foutainbridge.
- Napier University
- Search for areas such as Bruntsfield, Morningside, Merchiston and Polwarth.
- Edinburgh College of Art
- Search for areas such as Old Town, Tollcross and Grassmarket.
These links can be clicked to take you to the official websites for more information
- Edinburgh International Film Festival
- 18 June - 29 June 2014
- Edinburgh International Jazz & Blues Festival
- 19 - 27 July 2014
- Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- 1 - 23 August 2014
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival
- 1 - 25 August 2014
- Edinburgh International Festival
- 8 - 31 August 2014
- Edinburgh Art Festival
- 31 July - 31 August 2014
- Edinburgh International Book Festival
- 09 - 25 August 2014